- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted peanuts, divide
- 1 store brought chocolate crumb crust
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping, divided
- 1 2/3 cups peanut butter & milk chocolate morsels
- 1/4 cup milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine morsels and milk. Microwave on medium-high (70%) power for 45 seconds; stir. Morsels may retain some of their shape. If necessary, microwave mixture for an additional 10- to 15-second interval, stirring until melted.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Beat in chocolate mixture. Add whipped topping and stir vigorously until smooth. Spoon into prepared pie crust and swirl top. Sprinkle with remaining peanut and drizzle with remaining caramel topping. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until frozen.